Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

The moment I stopped saying it, I stopped doing it I have stopped ¨feeling¨ it.


LOVE came when I do not like to say what I feel or express them. I used to ignore a person as if they do not exist. I barely compliment them or do not even bother others knowing what I truly feel. I am just getting tired of the ¨limits¨... I do not like it, honestly.

I really don’t care about what others think of me or the things that I do or say. I am not getting naked in the street, not being loud to get attention or screaming with others or be bad. I do what I feel is right and I do not see or feel that what I am doing it wrong.

Since when others are allowed to interfere with what I believe in? Since when they are welcome in my life without me feeling if they deserve it? I eat what I eat and they eat what they eat. I am doing things I believe is right. I do not meddle with others business, I am suppose to expect same thing from them. I am me, I won´t change for the people around me anymore because I have to please them. I am sick and tired pleasing others.

I remember my ex telling me to stop saying ¨I love you¨ or be malambing because he said he already knew that I love him.
I swear that when I started to feel ¨hurt¨ because I couldn´t or I was prevented to do or say things that I feel, I started teaching myself to fall out of love too. There were times that I really prayed hard, crying... and wished that I won´t love him anymore so it wouldn´t hurt me.

True enough…
The moment I stopped saying it, I stopped doing it I have stopped ¨feeling¨ it.

We are all entitled to our own opinion. But if you are pissed of with me because of what others told you of their experiences with me, that doesn´t mean it can happen to you. For you to know me, you have to live with me under my roof and see the kind of life I have before you can judge me or anyone. Most of my ex´s lived with me in my home, worked with me, ate what I ate and most of them did exactly what I wanted because they know what will make me happy. I never live in anyone´s home except to my current GF and no one has the right to judge her or her intentions with me, vise versa.
One thing is for sure, if I truly am a bad person towards others, then let them realize that I am that person and shouldn´t be trusted. You are in no position to tell them how they should handle their lives and with whom they should be friends with.
Tame your mouth, you don´t know me! Out of my 36 years here on earth, I have learned to bow to the extent of being tanga just to please people like you. But never again! I was taught to behave, to be kind to everyone for kindness begins with me! It will take certain limit to get me angry.
None of my ex´ have forgotten me…you wanna know why?
Because I love unconditionally! The only reason why it didn´t work out was because of…
Infidelity!
Sometimes we feel so comfortable having someone love us. To the extent of thinking that whatever we do, there´s always a room for forgiveness. That your lover will always love you no matter what.  As a guarantee and what I always believe in, I was never the reason why we separated. - So now, you can you see why they still wanna keep me as a part of their lives, whether for friendship or more.
One more thing and I really want you to know--- if I was Cruela De Vil of their lives, then they should have thought about killing my name as if I never existed! And again, if I was bad--- they wouldn´t ask me back! –fin.
Enjoying every bit of my life! Happy 36th Birthday to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment